Hello Deers and Hedgehogs!
HUGE congratulations to Mrs Arundel and her family, baby Jack Arundel was born on Wednesday morning 8lbs 12oz, Mummy and baby are both doing well and are home. We hope you all enjoy this special precious time together!
Below you will find a link to this week’s planner. All the resources linked to this week’s tasks can be found below and don’t forget to log on to Active Learn and Times Table Rockstar to play your allocated games.
Remember some of the activities can be completed on Hwb using J2e or Microsoft Office tools…just like you would do in class! If you upload/save work in your files on J2e remember you need to ‘share‘ them with us, for us to be able to view them. To do that you will need to …
- ‘Drag’ your work/ photo of your work into ‘your files’ in j2e on Hwb
- Click on the green ‘i’ circle (top right of the piece of work)
- Click on ‘share’ then in the ‘shared with’ search section, type in either/both of our surnames Dowsett or Greenaway. It will find us and will say ‘admin’ next to our name, select it.
- At the top of the piece of work it should already be set to ‘private’ keep it like that, that means the work will only be able to be viewed by the person/people you have selected from the ‘admin’ list to view it (your teachers)
- Then we will be able to see your work on our teacher accounts. Hope this helps, any problems, please let us know.
Year 4 Hedgehogs please continue to save and ‘share’ your work with us on j2e or email us your work on the email addresses below.
Mrs Dowsett – DowsettC@hwbcymru.net or
Miss Greenaway – GreenawayK5@hwbcymru.net
Please keep sharing your work and photos with us, it is lovely to see you and your hard work!
Hope you all have a lovely week everyone
Love From Mrs Dowsett and Miss Greenaway : )