Hello Deers and Hedgehogs,
Hope you are all ok and still keeping safe and positive.
Here is this week’s planner with a variety of Home-School learning activities for you.
All the resources linked to this week’s planner can be found below and don’t forget to log on to Active Learn and Times Table Rockstars.
Please email us or upload/save work in your files on J2e for us to see what you have been completing, remember you need to ‘share‘ them with us, for us to be able to view them. To do that you will need to …
- ‘Drag’ your work/ photo of your work into ‘your files’ in j2e on Hwb
- Click on the green ‘i’ circle (top right of the piece of work)
- Click on ‘share’ then in the ‘shared with’ search section, type in either/both of our surnames Dowsett or Greenaway. It will find us and will say ‘admin’ next to our name, select it.
- At the top of the piece of work it should already be set to ‘private’ keep it like that, that means the work will only be able to be viewed by the person/people you have selected from the ‘admin’ list to view it (your teachers)
- Then we will be able to see your work on our teacher accounts. Hope this helps, any problems, please let us know.
Please continue to save and ‘share’ your work with us on j2e or email us your work on the email addresses below. We really look forward to seeing the work you complete. Keep smiling and keep up the hard work. We are very proud of you!
Mrs Dowsett – DowsettC@hwbcymru.net or
Miss Greenaway – GreenawayK5@hwbcymru.net
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Love From Mrs Dowsett and Miss Greenaway : )