Hello Dazzling Deers and Happy Hedgehogs!
Hope you have had a busy week and have managed to spend some time outside even though the weather has not been as bright over the past few days.
Please find this week’s planner below, with a variety of Home-School learning activities for you.
The resources linked to this week’s planner can be found below and don’t forget to log on to Active Learn and Times Table Rockstars to keep practising your maths skills.
Please email us or upload/save work in your files on J2e for us to see what you have been completing, remember you need to ‘share‘ them with us, for us to be able to view them. To do that you will need to …
- ‘Drag’ your work/ photo of your work into ‘your files’ in j2e on Hwb
- Click on the green ‘i’ circle (top right of the piece of work)
- Click on ‘share’ then in the ‘shared with’ search section, type in either/both of our surnames Dowsett or Greenaway. It will find us and will say ‘admin’ next to our name, select it.
- At the top of the piece of work it should already be set to ‘private’ keep it like that, that means the work will only be able to be viewed by the person/people you have selected from the ‘admin’ list to view it (your teachers)
- Then we will be able to see your work on our teacher accounts. Hope this helps, any problems, please let us know.
Please continue to save and ‘share’ your work with us on j2e or email us your work on the email addresses below.
Mrs Dowsett – DowsettC@hwbcymru.net or
Miss Greenaway – GreenawayK5@hwbcymru.net
If you came back to school last week, we hope you had a lovely time and enjoyed being back with your friends, it was lovely to see you.
We really look forward to welcoming back the next groups of children to school this week. We have missed you all! : ) Hope you have a fab week!
Love From Mrs Dowsett and Miss Greenaway : )